Roasted Tomatoes With Shrimp and Feta, easy dinner.
Recipe Link: realsimple.com
Meyer Lemon Rosemary Grilled Chicken
I had bought a bag of Meyer Lemons a few weeks and a decided to juice a few to use in dressings and what not. One whatnot was a marinade for chicken breast.
3 boneless skinless chicken breast
2 tbs Meyer Lemon juice
2 tbs chicken broth
1 tbs olive oil
1 tbs chopped garlic
1 sprig of rosemary
1 tsp salt
Place all ingredients in a zip lock bag, shake it up and place in the fridge for 1-4 hours.
Heat up your gas grill, remove chicken breast from marinade and throw bag of marinade away. Grill chicken beast for 5-8 minutes per side until the internal temperature of the chicken is 160° or until cook though.
I serve my chicken on a bed of baby arugula drizzled with olive oil, Meyer Lemon juice and shaved Parmesan. So good and so healthy.
Loaded potato chunks
2 lbs Potatoes (unpeeled, washed and cut into chunks)
½ cup Ranch Dressing (bottled, not packet)
¼ cup Cheddar Cheese, (Shredded, plus more for topping)
¼ cup Bacon (Real, cooked, cut into small pieces)
1 tbsp Dill Weed (Dried)
3 Scallions (Optional; Washed and Chopped)
Non-stick cooking spray
Preheat oven to 350°F
In a large bowl:
- - Add the ranch dressing, dill, cheese and bacon.
- - Add in the potatoes.
- - Sprinkle in a generous pinch of salt and pepper.
- - Toss to coat potatoes.
- - Spoon into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- - Cover with foil.
- - Bake for 60 minutes.
- - Stir gently halfway through to get the bottom potatoes rotated so they don’t become burnt and to ensure that the middle and top potatoes get a chance to brown.
- - Remove foil.
- - Raise oven temperature to 400°F.
- - Gently stir again, as necessary.
- - Bake for an additional 15 minutes
- - If desired; sprinkle on a little more cheese. Bake a few more minutes or until everything is gooey, browned and bubbly on top.
Serve with scallions sprinkled on top for garnish.
Great with a dollop of sour cream.